Timeslips 2019 support will end as of April 30, 2019. While this does not mean that Timeslips 2019 will stop working, for those firms who own this Perpetual (non-subscription) version of Timeslips, this means:
- No further maintenance support releases will be issued
- Add-ons such as additional licenses, E-Center, or LEDES electronic billing cannot be purchased**
- Sage technical support will not be available.
If you believe that your firm may need additional licenses within the next 6-12 months and you would like to continue with Timeslips 2019, I would highly recommend doing an anticipated “head count” and purchasing the additional licenses before April 30th. Please contact our office to do so, as only certified resellers such as Borek Consulting are authorized to sell Timeslips 2019 additional licenses.
As always, you have options available:
- Upgrade to Timeslips 2020. This is the last version of Timeslips that is perpetual (owned). However, it’s important to note that Timeslips 2020 support will also end within the next 6 months (September 2020). At best, this is a short-term solution.
- Upgrade to Timeslips Premium, the subscription version of Timeslips. New features will continue to be released periodically (in fact, the most recent update is March 2020). This requires annual renewal.
- Continue with Timeslips 2019. Work with Timeslips certified consultants such as Borek Consulting when needed.
- Transition to a different product.
We are happy to discuss any of the above options with you.